September 22, 2023
This Sunday, we celebrate the Seventeenth Sunday after Pentecost with our pastor, Rev. Leah Coleman, and
her sermon "Unfair Grace.”
Join us after service for an all-church potluck this Sunday, and bring your favorite dish to share.
Click here for the September edition of the Newsletter/Vision
The October edition of the Newsletter/Vision will be published on 10/01/2023.
Livestream is available every Sunday starting at 9:45 a.m.: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88572699891
Worship information for Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Rev. Leah Coleman's sermon is entitled "Unfair Grace”
- The sermon is based on Matthew 20:1-16 (N.T. page 21, 22).
- Click here for this week's bulletin
- Click here for this week's announcements
- Click here for Hymn 2238, "In the Midst of New Dimensions”
- Click here for Prayer Response 143, "On Eagles Wings”
- Click here for Hymn 94, "Praise, God, from Whom All Blessings Flow" (Doxology)
- Click here for Hymn 2162, "Grace Alone”
- Click here for Hymn 621, "Be Present at Our Table Lord"
- Rev. Leah Coleman's Sermon is titled "Maze-Solving Algorithm" from Scripture readings Ezekiel 18:1-4,25-32.
Worship and Sunday School Information
- Adult Sunday School is at 8:45 a.m. before the service
- Children's and Youth Sunday School is at 10:00 a.m. during service in room 014
Bible Studies and Committee Meetings are meeting in person or having hybrid or Zoom meetings. Check out the church calendar for locations. Contact the office if you need more information on joining a Bible Study or attending Adult or Children's Sunday School classes.
Are you interested in learning more about Christ United Methodist Church? We have added a Virtual Membership Form which you can fill out to indicate your interest in CUMC. We have a FAQ page here. You can also contact the church office at 970-226-2341.
Recordings are available all week on our website.
CUMC GROUP NEWS:
For all groups/classes/meetings, if you want to meet (inside or outside), you must fill out a room request form, and Building Use Agreement forms, and read our revised Building Use Policy. The links to those documents are on our contact us page. Masks are optional and occupancy levels are what they were pre-Covid. Please turn out any lights you aren't using and close any windows when you leave. Leave all rooms as you found them unless instructed otherwise.
If you are in a position to support our church financially, we have a message from our finance committee. To donate directly on our website, go to our Giving page. We thank you for all of your support given in so many ways. Not only your financial donations as you are able but also your words of encouragement and love.