November 22, 2023
This week is the Reign of Christ Sunday with our Pastor Leah Coleman, and her sermon "Christ the King."
Click here for the November edition of the Newsletter/Vision
The December edition of the Newsletter/Vision will be published on 12/01/2023.
Livestream is available every Sunday starting at 9:45 a.m.: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88572699891
Worship information for Sunday, November 26, 2023
- Pastor Leah will share the message titled "Christ the King."
- The sermon is based on Matthew 25:31-46 (N.T. page 29)
- Click here for this week's bulletin
- Click here for this week's announcements
- Click here for Hymn 694 "Come, Ye Thankful People, Come"
- Click here for Hymn 2215 "Cares Chorus"
- Click here for Hymn 94 "Praise God, from Whom All Blessings Flow" (Doxology)
- Click here for Hymn 131 "We Gather Together."
Advent Season information:
- Is the First week of Advent and our sermon title is "Being Present with Hope" from scripture readings Mark 13:24-37.
Worship and Sunday School Information
- Adult Sunday School is at 8:45 a.m. before the service
- Children's and Youth Sunday School is at 10:00 a.m. during service in room 014
Bible Studies and Committee Meetings are meeting in person or having hybrid or Zoom meetings. Check out the church calendar for locations. Contact the office if you need more information on joining a Bible Study or attending Adult or Children's Sunday School classes.
Are you interested in learning more about Christ United Methodist Church? We have added a Virtual Membership Form which you can fill out to indicate your interest in CUMC. We have a FAQ page here. You can also contact the church office at 970-226-2341.
Recordings are available all week on our website.
CUMC GROUP NEWS:
For all groups/classes/meetings, if you want to meet (inside or outside), you must fill out a room request form, and Building Use Agreement forms, and read our revised Building Use Policy. The links to those documents are on our contact us page. Masks are optional and occupancy levels are what they were pre-Covid. Please turn out any lights you aren't using and close any windows when you leave. Leave all rooms as you found them unless instructed otherwise.
If you are in a position to support our church financially, we have a message from our finance committee. To donate directly on our website, go to our Giving page. We thank you for all of your support given in so many ways. Not only your financial donations as you are able but also your words of encouragement and love.